*All fields are mandatory
Must Have Prerequisites: Java/J2EE - Spring, Hibernate, JBOSS
- Java/Web Development: Java web application development including the design, coding and testing of applications and components using multiple Java technologies and frameworks (Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, JSON) and application servers Webshepere 8, JBOSS wildfly. The candidate will work closely with Technical Leads, Architects, other Software Engineers, and Quality Engineers in a collaborative environment. Experience with Mainframe jobs desirable.
- Application Support: The candidate will also be an escalation point of contact for application support issues, and is required to be able to handle challenging issues related to supporting various applications and systems.
- Participation in an active on-call rotation is vital to maintaining acceptable levels of service delivery for clients.
- Responsible for responding to application support escalations which involve troubleshooting technical issues and resolving data/configuration issues
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams across disparate groups to resolve client support escalations
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to review software enhancements and provide design feedback
- Collaborate with peers on complex projects as required (e.g. data center modifications, build-out for DR sites, etc.)
- Create/Maintain documentation for operational procedures as required
- Provide after-hours and on-call support for client service delivery
- Demonstrated ability to translate Business/Technical requirements into High level and Low Level Design documents.
- Demonstrated ability to determine and document complex software or system functional specifications.
- Demonstrated ability to Gather requirements in close cooperation with Product and other non- technical staff
- Proven experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues
- Proven experience in designing and deploying enterprise-level business or technical applications Java/J2EE frameworks such as Spring MVC, Struts, and Hibernate.
- Proven experience in mainframe on websphere, Cobol, JCL, DB2, Control M, File-aid
- Proven experience implementing web services and web service interfaces using WSDL, XSD, XML, SOAP/REST
- frameworks and technologies
- Possess understanding of digital SSL certificate installation, application usage and validation.
- Basic networking, routing, and security strategies. Proven RDBMS experience and knowledge including reading
- writing SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, etc…
- Strong experience in Web & Application servers (Jboss Application Server preferred)
- Experience with SDLC, Agile development and Waterfall methodologies. Strong user/admin experience with Linux/Unix command line. Familiarity with debugging and monitoring systems such as Splunk, Optier.
- Proven Experience in Software Development and production support
- Experience working in a client delivery role with direct client interaction
- Strong knowledge of web and software development methodologies and best practices
- BS/BA degree in computer science, information technology or an equivalent field, plus 3+ years hands-on coding.
Important Note:- Less than 15 days notice period is preferred Apply Now
You can mail your latest and updated profile with CTC and notice period details to email@example.com