Sr. Project ManagerApply Now
*All fields are mandatory
Must Have Prerequisites: Project Management, Costing, MS Project/Project Server
Job Description :
- The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for driving complex, high priority, projects or component phases of larger programs.
- Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope.
- This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure.
Core Responsibilities :
- The Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and management skills.
- Manages the projects budget. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resource utilization and effectively managing demand vs supply.
- Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal.
- Facilitates/manages project communications and stakeholder, client and project team expectations.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, distributors, and vendors. Ensures adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables. May communicate with a company executive regarding the status of specific projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools .
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and or Microsoft Project Server .
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection.
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans.
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
- Performs duties and makes complex decisions and recommendations under limited supervision, applying a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, plus 6+ years progressive management experience, including management of major projects, in a large operating environment.
- PMP preferred.
You can mail your latest and updated profile with CTC and notice period details to email@example.com