Application Support with MiddlewareApply Now
*All fields are mandatory
Shift : Support Rotational Shift
- Will be responsible for installation, configuration and deployment of Oracle, JBoss, Apache servers on Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Implement, administer and support deployed major large and complex J2EE applications.
- Leverage middleware technologies to provide robust, cutting-edge integration solutions to fully and successfully achieve new goals and meet new challenges rapidly and cost-effectively.
- Automate daily administrative tasks, configure and implement SSL and remediate security vulnerabilities as per corporate security guidelines and address audit findings.
- Participate, partner and collaborate with SME's, database administrators, network, system administrators, software developers, internal and external vendors to understand their requirements and provide viable solutions using middleware standards.
- Assist in documenting current, revised and new processes and procedures.
- Assist researching and planning implementation of middleware upgrades, security patches and fixes.
- Troubleshoot and provide proactive support for production and non-production application servers, ensuring full compliance of the SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Assist the application support staff as the technical lead for development, integration, test and production environments.
- 2 to 4 years of experience on middleware technologies like JBoss, Apache with basic knowledge on WAS.
- Basic understanding of Oracle Database.
- Advanced analytical and troubleshooting skills with good problem solving abilities.
- Short notice candidates preferred.
Important Note:- Less than 15 days notice period is preferred Apply Now
You can mail your latest and updated profile with CTC and notice period details to firstname.lastname@example.org