Business Development Professional Apply Now
*All fields are mandatory
The Business Development Professional maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Depending on the size of the Customer Account, s/he is assigned to three to five named customers. They serve as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. They are expected to build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Manage the full sales lifecycle from initial client contact to contract signature.
- Focus to identify and develop key opportunities and build long-term relationships with senior client stakeholders within targeted organizations.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline and ensures acceptance of client proposals.
- Work closely with presales and software teams and support them for any client feedback's & escalations.
- Resolve issues and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Ensure timely collection of receivables from the customer.
- Build and manage sales pipeline and ensure acceptance of proposal.
- Candidates with experience in Software Services Companies needed .
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- BE/BTech/MBA in Computer Science or Equivalent or higher.
- Project Sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Account/project management experience.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environments.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures as well.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Motivates, goal oriented and persistent.
- Well informed about industry trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Important Note:- Less than 15 days notice period is preferred Apply Now
You can mail your latest and updated profile with CTC and notice period details to firstname.lastname@example.org