Database Expert – MySQL Developer & AdminApply Now
*All fields are mandatory
Goregaon (w), Mumbai
Must Have Prerequisites: MySQL, Oracle & DB Administration
- Minimum 5+ years of in Database Development experience in MySQL - Must.
- Good to have experience in Oracle and/or PostGreSQL.
- Experience in database designing, development and administration.
- Administration experience on MySQL would be preferred,.
- Working one or more complex DB projects, Design & Develop solutions based on requirements by adopting best standards and providing post deployment support.
- Prior experience in performing their assigned duties with a large degree of independence, minimal direction and supervision.
- Expertise and extensive knowledge in the areas of Database designing, data normalization, database replication/load balancers etc.
- Hands on experience on Database Administration tasks - installation, configuration, migration, performance monitoring, security, troubleshooting, as well as backup and data recovery.
- Experience in Data Model Architecture/Design is desirable.
- Good communication and client facing skills.
- Work on Stored Procedures, Backup and Archival mechanism.
- Diagnose database problems, Proactively identify issues and provide suitable mediation.
- Identify and tune poorly performing queries.
- Identify additional indexes which are required to improve system performance.
- Develop efficient processes to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Develop sustainable monitoring of database application and instance processes.
- Participate in product/platform testing.
- Contribute to improvements in product quality.
- Any Technical Graduation degree.
- Any certification on Database development/administration would be plus
You can mail your latest and updated profile with CTC and notice period details to firstname.lastname@example.org