Lead Developer - JavaApply Now
*All fields are mandatory
Must Have Prerequisites: Java/J2EE - Spring, Hibernate, Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Work with business users, business analysts and team members to understand the business needs when involved in a project.
- Support offline/backoffice and web-based Java applications
- Design, develop, test application software, including prototypes, design document, based on business requirements.
- Evaluate, analyze new application software, including 3rd party software.
- Advise IT management about IT issues within the Company.
- Performs additional job duties as required.
- Develop a broad understanding of financial service business through training, partnering with teammates and business analyst.
- Be involved in life-cycle project delivery work that includes requirement analysis, designing, building, testing and deployment.
- Design application framework and components following service-oriented architecture principles
- Support business need by provide the data requested.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills.
- 6+ year hands-on experience in Java, J2ee application development with strong webservices experience(REST & SOAP)
- Knowledge in Restful services, Spring framework, JUnit/unit testing, Hibernate
- 6+ year hands-on experience in relational database and database application development
- Experience in building micro-services, cloud-native development, Test-driven development are preferred.
- Knowledge and expertise in various Spring projects are a plus.
- Knowledge in any one of dev-ops tools such as Jenkins, Concourse etc.
- Familiar with UNIX / LINUX Operating Systems
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, plus 6+ years hands-on coding and lead experience in building REST Services
Important Note:- Less than 15 days notice period is preferred Apply Now
You can mail your latest and updated profile with CTC and notice period details to email@example.com