PreSales – Solution Architect Apply Now
*All fields are mandatory
Goregaon (W), Mumbai
The chosen person should be Technical Sales Professional or Technical Architect, with proven ability in managing all technical aspects of the company's relationship with assigned customers. The person must have excellent customer facing skills, that include conducting compelling technical product presentations & demonstrations. The person should have a technical background with the aptitude to conduct hands-on pilot implementations at client sites, articulate the solutioning to clients and convince them on the technical value proposition. Must be able to form healthy working relationships with corresponding Sales account teams.
Should have good technical knowledge over open-source technologies like Java & PHP but not limited to this; he shall have overall understanding of the current competitive technologies in the market. Shall have good understanding on presentation layer, business logic and server side technologies.
Working closely with the technical and sales teams, he/she will be responsible for enabling successful products/software solutions for the customers of Tejora.
This success will be measured primarily by the following:
- Understand and Propose the appropriate solution in line with client expectations
- Convince the clients with effective product Presentations & Demonstrations focusing not only on the technical aspect but also on the value that Tejora brings to the customer
- Run pilot activities for client applications (including hands-on analysis), Analyze and Present the results to customers based on the Customer inputs and requirements
- Conduct Technical value measurement initiatives with customers on a periodical basis
- Effective Technical Account Management is assigned accounts, ensuring complete deployment within the account
- Help Sales team by effective Technical Sales engagements, both in presales and post sales
Profile and qualifications:
The candidate shall have at minimum 2 of the below 3 core skills in his profile:
Client Technical Management & Pre-sales technical:
- He/ She should have expertise in understanding customer expectations from Tejora Technologies, ability to map software solutions to fulfill client overall objectives and ability to understand current pain areas of customer.
- Must possess a good knowledge of SDLC processes and also have exposure & understanding of Application Software Development & Maintenance Best practices & methodologies.
- He/ She should be able to interact with customers in a business-friendly manner and manage customer presentations effectively.
Business Development Skills:
- Skills: Exposure to software development would be essential, with hands on capabilities in toolsets applicable within the DevOps lifecycle.
- Open-source technologies - Java-J2EE and/or PHP knowledge with some skills in usage of SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Working knowledge on SOA Architecture, Micro-services and Web Services, integration expertise. Ability to implement custom products at customer locations and do configuration of product based on the overall expectations as part of pilot implementation activities.
- Should be able to understand the overall technical landscape of the application analysis and can comprehend the technical value propositions from the analysis results.
- Should have inclination to business development and be comfortable in interacting with clients and making ad-hoc presentations, as needed.
- Any Technical Graduation degree.
- Have 8 to 12 years of aggregated experience in enterprise software, software development, IT consulting, and / or management consulting and some experience as Pre-Sales lead/ Architect.
- Experience in Tech Sales/Technical account Management for BFSI customers is an added advantage.
- Excel at solving tough problems by leveraging technology, collaborating with people, and re- engineering processes
- Have sound technical knowledge especially in application architecture, software development and tools
- Understand the IT application development ecosystem, systems integrators, service providers, and the IT organization
- Knowledge in issues of IT/AD governance and management and Deep understanding of System Development Life Cycle concepts and software development iterative and non-iterative development models
- Ability to present and establish value and business proposition to large groups and senior client executives through technical presentations, demonstrations & proof of concepts
- Communicate clearly, write well, and can explain complicated ideas to costumer.
You can mail your latest and updated profile with CTC and notice period details to firstname.lastname@example.org