Project Manager (Php) Apply Now
*All fields are mandatory
This role is responsible for Planning, Executing and Completing php projects on-time, within budget as agreed with the client. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of project team members to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Owner is also responsible for defining the project objectives, completing a business case, ensuring key weekly milestones are achieved and preparing short weekly project updates for clients.
- The incumbent would be responsible to create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Manage diverse, resources such as Tech Lead, QA, Developers for target implementation of schedules.
- Coach, motivate and lead the internal team, interpreting results, developing recommendations, presenting ideas & analysis to clients.
- Managing smooth implementation of the project assigned.
- Ability to anticipate client needs before they arise and present solutions.
- Minimize risk exposure and risk on project and manage turnarounds in the event of unanticipated detours on the project.
- Define & modify functional requirements & manage on time deliverable to clients.
- Co-ordination with multiple stakeholders ie. Team, client, management & support departments.
- Ensure Quality output of the project.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Ensure Customer sign off and satisfaction on project completion.
- BE / MCA / MSC (IT)/MBA or Relevant Bachelor Degree level qualification or equivalent experience.
- PM certification (i.e. PMP) highly desirable.
- Should know PM tools like DB structure, Bugzilla, PRINCE2.
- Demonstrate knowledge in SDLC and specific methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, and Sprint).
- Sound knowledge of php
- Sound organizational, planning and time management.
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability.
- Sound communication, active listening and negotiation.
- A good understanding of project business.
- The applicant should have exceptional verbal and communication qualities.
- Able to present and communicate technical designs and solutions to peers.
- Knowledge on Project and ability to train resource .
- Lead teams to deliver AWS cloud architecture hosting and migration .
Important Note:- Less than 15 days notice period is preferred Apply Now
You can mail your latest and updated profile with CTC and notice period details to email@example.com