Sitecore Developer (.Net developer on CMS)
*All fields are mandatory
Must Have Prerequisites:
- Sitecore CMS, MVC, Asp.Net
Sitecore developer with 4+ years of experience in developing large scale, multi-language websites with hands-on MVC, TDS, Visual Studio 2015 expertise.
This success will be measured primarily by the following:
- Experience developing large scale, Multilanguage Sitecore 7 or 8 websites ( We’re currently using 8.1)
- Expertise in building MVC renderings that cater specifically for the Experience Editor
- Sitecore MVC (both controller and view renderings)
- Razor view engine
- Team Development for Sitecore (TDS) tooling experience
- Understanding of and practical experience with object mappers in Sitecore (Glass Mapper specifically – auto-generated domain objects using TDS)
- Version control systems – Specifically Git
- Visual Studio 2015
Good to have:
- Rich experience on Sitecore 8.1
- Strong expertise over design patterns (MVC) and Razor view engine
- Working experience on CMS in media domain. Knowledge on other CMS like EpiServer, DNN, Kentico, Umbraco
- REST based web services
- Any Technical Graduation degree.
- Ability to present and establish value and business proposition to large groups and senior client executives through technical presentations, demonstrations & proof of concepts
- Communicate clearly, write well, and can explain complicated ideas to costumer.
You can mail your latest and updated profile with CTC and notice period details to email@example.com