*All fields are mandatory
Goregaon (w), Mumbai
Training Co-ordination; IT Skills
Training Lead responsibilities include communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals. Training Lead is responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs.
Ideal candidate shall have experience with various training methods, including on-the- job coaching, mentorship programs and e-learning. Experience with different technical and functional skills like PHP, Java, C#, ASP.NET, Manual and Automation Testing, Mobility (Android/iOs) and various software frameworks like for PHP (Yii, Laravel, Magento, CodeIgniter), .NET (MVC, Sitecore, DotNetNuke, Umbraco, Kentico) Java(Struts, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Vaadin) etc.
Ultimately, the role of the training lead is to ensure professional development in the organization.
- Identity training needs.
- Map out training plans for Developers, Testers and other employees.
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house).
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the- job training, professional development classes).
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions.
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Use known education principles and stay up-to- date on new training methods and techniques.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding training sessions.
- Maintain the training records and evaluate the improvements.
- Host train-the- trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Research and recommend new training methods.
- Must be passionate about the value of training to the organization’s bottom line.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Head or similar role.
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a Corporate Setting.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate).
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques.
- Experience with e-learning platforms.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Strong communication skills.
- Degree in Computers.
Important Note:- Less than 15 days notice period is preferred Apply Now
You can mail your latest and updated profile with CTC and notice period details to firstname.lastname@example.org