Skip to main content
APPLICATION SUPPORT ENGINEER
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full time WFH
Job Location: Mumbai
- Ability to understand the product and associated stakeholders thoroughly.
- Ability to keep Customer at the forefront of all requests and advocate for the Customer’s needs at all times.
- Being the first line of defense, you shall find the root cause of an application malfunction, which if it cannot be solved, needs to be escalated to the next level for solution.
- Have the foresight to anticipate and address potential issues before they become issues
- Support customers through various means of communication including email, phone, chat, forums
- Identify, resolve or manage the resolution of system issues
- Own and track tasks within SLAs and manage issues as per Escalation Matrix
- 3 to 7 years of working as Application Support Engineer
- Prior experience on RPA is desirable but not a must
- Possess sound analytical skills to quickly identify cause and effect relationships
- Work with the support team on a daily basis
- Sound written & verbal communication skills and SQL knowledge
- Ability to diagnose & address application issues