- Provide expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology.
- Solve complex problems and follow good coding practices and comply with existing quality standards
- Analyze project requirements and accordingly provide technical and functional recommendations
- Evaluate existing engineering processes and recommend improvements
- Recommend new technologies to improve system performance and reliability
- Perform system failure analysis and provide corrective actions
- Setup high-quality standards in production running code by performing diligent code reviews and rigorous unit test coverage
- Candidates with experience of 5-8 years preferably with a brokerage firm/bank
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects
- Enhance application performance with constant monitoring
- Translate wireframes and designs into good quality code
- Optimize components to work seamlessly across different browsers and devices
- Must have work experience with Flutter SDK and Dart programming language and Flutter widgets.
- Must have a good command of State Management like Provider, Getx, Stacked, other similar.
- Desirable skill for Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions, and Analytics.
- Preferable to build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Familiarity with Android and iOS build deployments to Apple and Google Store.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc., popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps.
- Must be experienced in Real-Time Data refresh
- Good knowledge of relational databases MySQL, version control tools.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc).
- Experience with Social Media web development.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- 0 – 15 days.