- 7 to 10 years of experience in Database Administration
- Excellent understand and experience on SQL database like Oracle and Postgres
- Ability to work in Night shifts and/or Rotational shifts.
- Ready to work from office since remote working options is not available.
- Oracle/SQL/postgres support
- Database not accessible (Checking availability)
- Database Performance slow (Performance Tuning/ On demand performance checks)
- User Administration (Checking for access/database state etc.)
- Jobs running slow (Running stats/Tuning/Checking for locks)
- Service Requests (Daily BAU Requests/ DDUs/ Scripts etc.)
- Event Management (managing system/ database alerts)
- Release Deployments (DDUs/Deployments)
- Standard Change Deployment (Index Maintenance/Redo log movement/User Profiling)
- General CR (Code deployment/ Monthly Releases/Conversion/Addition of space in the filesystem/Add/Modify database init parameters/Ad- Hoc backup request/Database/schema Refresh)
- Database related other activities (Database Migration/ Patching/ Upgrade/ Backup & Recovery/ Reorganization/ Export
- Refresh (Full refresh/Partial refresh)
- Audit effort
- Knowledge Management
- SIP planning and implementation
- Experience working on AWS RDS (Oracle, Postgres, Aurora )
- Experience working on AWS services such as EC2, S3.
0 to 15 days