We are hiring a Test Engineer having experience in Automation Testing.
- Planning and prioritizing testing activities
- Coordinating with the Design team to discuss verification protocols
- Helping identify weaknesses and problem areas in the software application
- Suggesting automated software test procedures
- Tracking software bugs and investigating the causes
- Pointing out problem areas
- Preparing automation scripts
- Communicating with the QA Engineer to implement software applications
- Designing and handling the installation of software databases
- Troubleshooting automation software issues
- Coordinating with the System Analyst to finalize system procedures
- Creating test plans and cases
- Preparing detailed test reports
- Prioritizing and executing tests
- Reviewing technical specifications and design documents
- Conducting regression testing when needed
- Monitoring assurance metrics and process results
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related
- Previous work experience as a QA Engineer, QA Tester, or relevant position in the IT department
- Complete understanding of automation systems and databases
- Basic knowledge of scripting and other related procedures
- Expertise in automation testing tools like Selenium, Katalon Studio, and Cucumber
- Understanding of testing protocols
- Know-how of different types of testing methods like white box and black box testing
- Familiarity with the software development process
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to manage project deadlines
- Good time management and organizational skills
- 0 – 15 days.
If you wish to explore further opportunities with us; kindly click here.